This program will teach you:
- How you can build muscle outside of the gym by performing bodyweight exercises.
- How to improve the ability to control your own body.
- How to increase difficulty and progress with bodyweight exercises.
- How to construct your own training programs by applying fundamental muscle building principles.
- How to correctly perform bodyweight exercises from two reputable teachers.
Daniel has been doing bodyweight exercises for over eight years, which has transformed his body giving him increased strength and muscle.
It was just seven years ago that Daniel started a YouTube channel called FitnessFAQs, which now has over 310K followers. Here he posts educational content aimed at empowering the audience, so they can have the ability to exercise with minimal equipment, mastering their own bodyweight.
Daniel is currently working as a Physiotherapist, presenting workshops in addition to online coaching, helping clients internationally. Daniel has a Master's Degree in Physiotherapy and a Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science (Kinesiology).
He also blogs regularly on his website FitnessFAQs.tv - the home of Bodyweight Strength Training.
Created by bodyweight training experts
Metin was 16 when he first started researching how to get stronger, faster and build functional muscle. He quickly become interested in Calisthenics, which inspired him to start training using his own bodyweight.
After several months of dedicated training people started to notice that Metin was getting bigger and stronger. By age 17 he had started training others, which he really enjoyed. He then began filming his own training and physical feats and rather quickly had built a loyal fanbase on his YouTube channel LittleBeastM.
Metin is currently busy with online coaching clients and is in the process of establishing his own bodyweight training facility in the Netherlands.
- Why bodyweight exercises are effective for increasing muscle mass.
- Applying the progressive overload principle to maximise muscle growth.
- Importance of mind muscle connection when building muscle.
- Manipulating leverage to increase exercise difficulty.
- Types of muscle contractions.
- Time under tension principle.
- Manipulating tempo to increase training intensity.
- How to use an accumulation protocol to blast through plateaus.
- Training program layout explained.
- …and much more!
“I’m blown away by the quality of the material, the concise explanations, and the complete lack of “fluff”. This is a no b.s well thought out serious program for serious results.”– Ted
“It’s awesome and have been enjoying every minute! I would not hesitate to buy another program from you!”– Jens
“I have seen some very good results, in overall strength balance. This was a fun program to do.”– Stefan
“I’ve never seen strength gains like this with any other bodyweight exercise program I’ve done. If you’re looking to get stronger without weights and little equipment, this is the most potent approach you’re going to find.”– Jonathan
Still not convinced? Check out more testimonials!
Bodyweight Evolution™ training pack includes:
- Bodyweight Evolution™ eBook (PDF), which contains:
- Over 40 pages, including 129 pictures demonstrating correct exercise form.
- Concise technical cues and exercise explanations.
- 48 different exercise variations.
- A weekly training log for each of the 3 phases (Excel document).
- A detailed 3 phase training program, each spanning a minimum of 4 weeks (PDF).